NOTICE: These Terms and Conditions of Use are legally binding. It is your responsibility to read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully prior to making your purchase, use or access of any of our products, mentoring sessions, Facebook groups and online courses. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Creative Women International ® products, including The Success Path Clinic, The Beta Pricing Success Path Lab, The Autumn Success Path Clinic, The Members Club, Webinar training with Philiy Page, Instagram Basics, Mentoring training and1:1 Mentoring sessions.
Licensee / Licensor Rights: Your License to Us
a. You may be able to post your original content to our Websites and Facebook groups, including but not limited to blog comments, testimonials, or photos. You may also have the opportunity to respond to generated emails with comments or feedback, comment on a social media live stream, webinar, or any other medium where content is distributed in a manner that allows for participation or feedback. By posting any sort of information, you represent you are the owner of anything you post, and are at least 18 years of age.
- When you submit or post any such information, you also agree and understand that you are assigning and/or licensing us and anyone else authorized by us, the irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestrictive, worldwide license to use, distribute, sell, copy, edit, exploit, or otherwise publicly disseminate any information or content you post, in whole or in part, with or without identifying you as the author of the original post or comment. If we so choose to identify you, you also grant us the right to identify you as the author of any comments, posts, or the like by name, email address, screen name, or any other reasonable manner of identification.
- You agree you are wholly assigning any intellectual property ownership rights to us by your action and decision to post on our Website, or otherwise provide us with content, with access to our Websites constituting good and valuable consideration in exchange for these intellectual property rights. You understand that should any of your comments or posts be used, in whole or in part, you are not entitled to any payment and will not request any form of payment or favourable treatment in return.
- Testimonials: Our Websites may feature testimonials from clients, in order to provide readers with comments, feedback, and information from others’ experiences with our services, website and products. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our Websites and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Websites, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee. You also understand and agree that the individuals featured may have different medical history and health status, and what worked for them may not work for you; you agree to use common sense, and consult your personal medical provider before beginning any program we offer, and/or before implementing any information found on Websites.
A. Should you choose to post anything on our Websites, social media pages, webinars, or otherwise, you are hereby agreeing and acknowledging you will not post anything that could harm us or another user, or include anything defamatory, harmful, hurtful, or otherwise upsetting. You understand that if you make the decision to post content that constitutes cyber bulling, your comments will be removed immediately, and we reserve our right to take action against you to the full extent of applicable laws.
- You may use our Website for lawful purposes only, and agree you will not post, comment, or otherwise transmit any content which infringes the rights of another, and agree to hold us harmless should you do so. You also agree and understand you are not to post any content which would constitute a criminal offense, use the Website or content for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, create civil liability, is repugnant, constitutes a violation of another’s intellectual property rights, is vulgar or obscene in any way, or is otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to
a. Systematically retrieve data or other content from Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us,
b. Make any unauthorized use of Website, including collecting names and email addresses of users by electronic or any other means,
c. Use Website to offer or advertise goods or services,
d. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of Website and Content contained herein;
e. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to Website;
f. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and/or other users, especially in an attempt to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords, billing information, or other personal information;
g. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse/misconduct;
h. You agree that we are the sole decider in whether content you post is objectionable, and have the unilateral right to remove any content you post, without explanation or ramifications. You also understand that we may be obligated to take further legal action, based upon information you post, and reserve our right to do so. Should a third party choose to take legal action against you, as a result of something you posted on our Website, you agree to hold us harmless and fully indemnify us of any legal ramifications or actions.
Use of Free Materials or Content
A. At times you may be offered a free download or printable, as a gift or opt-in offer, in exchange for your name and email address. Should you choose to download or print this material, you understand this is to be used for your personal, non-commercial use only, and is not to be copied, edited, distributed, or otherwise shared in any way other than in its original form. Should you choose to share the material, you agree and understand that you will not hold the material to be your own, or otherwise attempt to make any sort of gain (financial or otherwise), from our materials.
A. The purpose of content, course, and websites are solely to provide educational information to those wishing to view it. Any Content on Websites, or Content you receive because of your decision to opt-in to our email list has been created solely for educational and informational purposes. We cannot and do not guarantee any type of specific results, outcomes, changes, or gains through use of our Websites, programs, or packages contained therein, whether legal, financial, medical, or otherwise, nor are we making any guarantees regarding the success of your business, any mentoring program, or any results stemming therefrom. You understand and agree to this, and acknowledge that your use of any information contained herein is purely voluntary.
- You also understand and acknowledge that we are not doctors, lawyers, therapists, accountants, nurses, counsellors, nor do we claim to provide any such advice that should be obtained from a medical, or other professional after evaluating your specific situation, issue, or business. Nothing contained on this Website or within any products or service found herein is intended to take the place of a consultation with any such professional.
- You understand and agree that Websites and the Content and Products produced are not to be relied upon in any way as medical, legal, financial, or business advice. Nothing on this Website, in our products, nor anything distributed via email is intended to take the place of professional advice received via a consultation with a doctor, nurse, lawyer, accountant, therapist, financial advisor, business consultant, or other expert regarding the details of your specific business or life. You are encouraged to consult with your own professionals for any questions you may have regarding your particular business or situation regarding legal, business, medical, or financial questions, or any similar professional that may address your own individual situation.
- Your decision to visit our Website, use information contained herein, and purchase products we offer is purely voluntary, and you understand we are not responsible or liable for any harm or damage to you or your business resulting from direct or indirect use of materials or content contained on our Website. You agree to hold Creative Women International ® harmless from any damages directly or indirectly resulting from your use of Content or products/services on our Website or distributed through email, and agree you will not make any claims against us or the company herein.
Information You Provide
A. In order to gain access to our email list, you may be required to provide information about yourself, including your name, email address, and other personal information. In order to purchase products or services, you will also be required to submit payment information and a billing address, and may be asked to create a username and password to gain access to your purchased materials, courses or mentoring programmes, The Success Path Clinic.
B. You acknowledge and understand that any information provided to us is done so on a purely voluntary basis. By choosing to provide us with this information, you agree and represent that any information provided to us through the Website or a third-party payment processor will be accurate and current, and belong to you. You understand you may not hold yourself out as someone else or use anyone else’s information, and agree to bear the consequences should you use anyone else’s information as your own.
- You also agree that you are to remain financially responsible for any purchases made through our Website by you, or by another person acting on your behalf, regardless of the information provided at checkout. Should information become available at a later date confirming you performed unauthorized use of a credit card or other payment information belonging to someone other than yourself, you understand and agree that you alone remain financially responsible for purchases made through our Website.
A. You understand that should you elect to make a payment through our website, information obtained during your purchase, including name, address, credit card information, method of payment, billing information, and other personally identifiable information may be collected by us, as well as our payment processing company.
- You also understand and agree that any information provided by you is true and accurate, to be relied upon by us and our team in processing payment and delivering our products to you. Should your payment fail to process, we reserve the right to withhold the purchased product from you unless and until payment is properly rendered.
- Limitations of Liability: We will take reasonable precautions and measures to keep this information private. While we will attempt to monitor and resist any third party hacking or third party ability to gain access to confidential information held by us, you agree and understand we are not liable for any unauthorized access to or use of your information or property, regardless of negligence, failures, tort, breach of implied or express contract, or any other causes of action or legal theories of liability, even if such theories could have been foreseeable or preventable, or if we were made aware of such a possibility.D. You also acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility or liability for policies of third party payment processing companies we select and use to facilitate purchases through our Website. When you make a purchase on our Website, please note you may also be subject to the terms and conditions, policies, and/or guidelines of the payment processing company, in addition to ours. For more information, we encourage you to visit the website of the payment processing company, and read their policies and terms and conditions as well. You agree to release us as well as the payment processing company we choose from any damages you incur as a result of this process, and agree not to file or assert any claims against us or the payment processing company arising from your purchase of a product through our Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through Website, for any reason. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that used the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by resellers, distributors, false accounts, spam accounts, or any other accounts which otherwise raise a red flag or appear fraudulent, regardless of whether or not they actually are.
- By using said products, services, mentoring and courses, Creative Women International ® makes no earning promises, and any examples of past clients and customers in the form of testimonials and case studies bares no reflection on your own outcome of said products, mentoring and courses. You understand that each client/customer comes with their own experiences, life chances, investment and savings, and that this does not guarantee you the same results by using the same products, services, mentoring sessions and courses. You will not hold Creative Women International ® responsible for your own progress (or lack of) from making any purchases from Creative Women International ® and Philiy Page.
A. We will attempt to monitor any comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party, you agree to (1) notify us of the material, and (2) agree not to take any action against us based upon the content posted by the third party. You understand we cannot be responsible for material posted by a user without our control, and agree to release us of any and all claims arising therefrom.
- Should you choose to utilize information offered on our website, whether free or for purchase, you understand that we are not liable to any party, for any damages – whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, incidental or otherwise – stemming or perceived to stem from use of or reliance upon any information contained or found on our Website, or from products or services purchased therefrom. You also understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages incurring as a result of your reliance or use of information on our Website written by a third party, whether endorsed or not by us, and you agree to release us from any and all claims stemming from, or perceived to stem from, reliance on information contained on our Website.
Limitation of Liability
A. You understand and agree that the information offered via Website is general information that may not be suitable for all persons, businesses, locations, countries, or persons in specific situations. You understand that your decision to use any information or purchase any products or services offered on our Website is purely voluntary. Should you choose to purchase products or services via our Website, you understand and agree that we may not know your personal and specific situation in full, and have no way of knowing of a program’s specific applicability to your life or business. You agree and understand you will hold us harmless from any direct or indirect, perceived or actual damages or harm to your person or business as a result of choosing to utilize information found on or purchased from our Website. We are not responsible for any result stemming from your decision to use information provided by us, nor are we responsible for your mental or physical health, income, finances, earnings, business, clientele, client base, or any other result, and you agree we are not liable for any such damages or losses incurring therefrom.
- You understand and agree that Creative Women International ® is not to be held liable for any type of direct or indirect damages arising out of your use of our Website, any information contained herein, any injuries sustained or medical ailments that arose as a direct or indirect cause of implementing information found on Website, or any products or services purchased therefrom, including but not limited to general, specific, incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages. You also agree that we are not liable or responsible in any way for any loss incurred by you or your business, including revenues, clients, business, goodwill, income, anticipated income, predicted income, sales numbers, loss of a sale, data, nor any computer failure, computer virus obtained by use of our Website, technical glitch or failure, defect or delay, or any other similar issue. You agree that your decision to use our Website is wholly at your own risk and voluntarily chosen by you, and any ramifications resulting therefrom are yours alone.
- You also understand and agree that we make no warranties, express or implied, and hereby renounce any such warranties, guarantees, or representations with respect to any portion of our Website, the content herein, content distributed through email lists, social media, via webinars, or that which is made available through purchase via our membership site. By use of the Website, you agree and understand that use of content and information found herein is to be used at your own risk, with no guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, or otherwise.
Release of Claims
A. You also agree that under no circumstances will we be liable to any party for any type of damages resulting or claiming to result from any use of or reliance on our Website or any information or Content found therein, and you hereby release us from any and all claims whether known now or discovered in the future.
A. You agree and understand we have the right to refuse or immediately terminate your access to our Website, Facebook group or course at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. Should this occur, we do not owe you an explanation, nor is this decision subject to any appeals or legal action. If you made any purchases and we determine you are entitled to receive or allowed continued use of the purchased information, we will make this information available to you in a way we see fit, which you agree will be satisfactory to you.
A. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England.